Elias L. Rowe
- Home: Cherry Creek, NY.
- Occupation: --?--
- Born: 30 Jun 1837 Otego, Otsego, NY.?
- Died: 5 May 1862 (See Notes:)
- Spouse: None.
- Father: Nathan Rowe
- Mother: Mahala Weaver
Member of Company D, 72 NY. Infantry. Rank: Private. Killed instantly at the Battle of Williamsburg, Va. 5 May 1862. His mother received a pension.
- Historical and Biographical History of the Township of Dayton, Cattaraugus Co. NY.
- Mother's Pension Application.
- Civil War Sailer and Soldiers system search